Roche Veyrand Via Ferrata
Age range : 12 years old and +16 years old and +Adults
Difficulty : DiscoveryAthletic
Season : SpringSummerAutomn
Duration : Full DayHalf day
From 42€/pers. (+ details)
Roche Veyrand Via Ferrata | St-Pierre d’Entremont – Savoie
Located in Saint Pierre d’Entremont in Savoie, in the middle of the Chartreuse regional natural park, between Grenoble Lyon and Chambéry. Roche Veyrand Via Ferrata is one of the most sporty Via Ferrata routes in the Grenoble and Chambéry regions.
Made up of 2 parts, very airy and very aesthetic, it offers a breathtaking view of the summits of the Chartreuse (Dent de Crolles, Chamechaude, …).
- The first part is the least steep, has ladders and a walkway. You will evolve along the rock wall by crossing vertical slabs, with a magnificent view.
- The second part (only accessible after the 1st), is practiced on a big 1/2-day or on a short day! With a very vertical profile, it offers a big atmosphere, always with a breathtaking view. On the program: vertical walls, walkway, ladders, … height and physique. To consume without moderation !
- Age: From 12 years old.
- Period: From April to September
- Conditions : Do not present any medical contraindication (heart desease, back problems, serious asthma…). In case of doubt, do not hesitate to ask us all of your questions.
- Access: 45 minutes walking.
- Walk back: between 1h and 2h, depending on the parts.
- Activity time: between 3h and 5h, depending on the parts.
Gear to bring
In order to guarantee maximum comfort during your outing, it is important to come equipped adequately. For that, you must bring:
- Closed shoes that can hold the foot (like sneakers or hiking shoes).
- A plastic water bottle or a strong water bottle of at least one ½ liter for two people.
- A lanyard for the eye or sunglasses.
- An elastic for attaching long hair.
- Energy bars, to avoid small hungers.
- A small backpack.
- Camera. If you bring your own camera, you are solely responsible for it. We can not be held responsible for any loss or break.
Your instructor will provide you with all the equipment required for the good practice of Via Ferrata. This is why you will be equipped with:
- A harness with a double lanyard to evolve along the lifeline
- A helmet to prevent bumps.
- Individual: 45€
- Group: 42€
- Individual: 65€
- Group: 60€
Price per person. Group rates from 6 people.
Discount for companies, collectivities or events (bachelor parties …) on request.
- The practice of Via Ferrata in Savoie is subject to weather conditions, GECCO Aventure as well as the monitor reserve the right to cancel the exit if weather circumstances do not allow it to take place with the maximum security. For reimbursement, please refer to the general conditions of sale.
- It is imperative to report any health problems, recent or old, at the time of your registration.
- Pictures taken during the outing can be used for commercial purposes by GECCO Aventure, unless otherwise indicated by you.
Included in the service:
- Supervision by a professional instructor, meeting legal requirements.
- Equipment conforms to standards
- Pictures of the outing (subject to camera availability)
Not included in the service:
- Personal Insurance
- Transport to the place of the activity
The meeting will take place in front of the church of Saint-Pierre d´Entremont (73670).
Church of Saint-Pierre d’Entremont (73670).
- Schedule 1h from Grenoble and 45 min from Chambéry.
Warnings: Please pay attention to parking and drive slowly when crossing the villages.
We suggest NOT to use your GPS because of poor satellite reception.
Also, caring about the planet, prefer carpooling! We can help you car-sharing with the other participants of your outing.
You will also like
Via Ferrata of St Christophe en Oisans
Located in St Christophe en Oisans, in the heart of the Oisans mountains, above the Vénéon river, this Via Ferrata is the most alpine we can offer. Ladders and walkways await you along this major route along the cliffs of the Vénéon valley. A good plan to cool off...